For us to achieve anything worthwhile in life, we must first be intentional. Everything is created twice, first in the mind as an idea and second in reality. In this case to create and grow our wealth, we start by creating within us a proper money and wealth mindset.
First identify; what experiences are you exposing yourself to? What are your habits?What do you do when you go home? kind of entertainment? These will help you understand what you focus on mostly and where it has led you financially. Wealthy people has a habit of reading and researching in order to increase their wealth.
Increase your financial knowledge which is your Financial IQ. This can be achieved through a number of strategies like putting less time in your schedule for TV and more time for research plus soaking yourself in financial literacy. Hang out with the right people, this could mean changing or replacing some of the people you are currently hanging out with. Observe the confessions you tell yourself concerning money and wealth.
The next thing to do in the journey of growing wealth is to be deliberate enough to create new empowering habits that forms the basis of the new person you are becoming so as to attract wealth.To grow wealth, you must first create it and to create wealth, you must became a person of value. When you become a person of value, you are able to create wealth in accordance to the value you give to the world.
This can be described as creating a strong personal brand or giving value in a specific area that people will find it easy to pay you for the value you are giving. The income that comes in thus has the power to multiply if you are disciplined to make it not just as a fruit but a part of it as a seed that is put aside with an intention of growing it.
Investment is being able through discipline to take part of your money into a vehicle that is able to grow your money. Investment has two angles, Savings & then Investing. Saving should be based on an intention to invest.
In Kenya 95% of potential investors don’t invest, because they don’t know how to invest or where to invest but they save. Saving has two mindsets, A Hoarder’s mindset & With the intention of accumulating to invest to grow your resource.
- A Hoarder’s mindset not from a place of empowerment but a place of anxiety of thinking unless I put this aside I will live without.
- With the intention of accumulating to invest to grow your resource. Why is it important? Cash in itself is not King, Cash flow is king, save with an intention to invest so as to grow the resource.
When investing, we keep watch on two main things, to grow money above the market rate as well as above the inflation rate. We need to look out for those investment opportunities that are able to provide us with high returns that makes economical sense.
We know that when we are directly involved in wealth creation, we use the aspect of our hands and that means our energy levels have a short shelf life and therefore that can limit us at some point. That brings us to another aspect of using our mind to invest and that means involving our knowledge as well in creating wealth. In this aspect we get a multiplication company that assures us returns through out whether we are present or not. We get the opportunity to invest so as our energy goes down, our resources go up.
We have three main aspects of Investor discipline that summarizes the process of creating, managing and growing wealth
- Personal Mind- An individual’s discipline to grow and be valued. You become a valuable contributors in your own right to the society which enables you to attract wealth.
- Social Mind: This is the recognition by an investor that we live in a society that has issues and this issues need solutions. However it’s paramount to be relational first before we become transactional. We are relational beings and what people care more about before anything else is how you make them feel.
- Economic Mind: When you become a person of value, create great relationships then the results is economic gains. An economic mind means after creating or getting the gains from your value and relationships you have the ability to manage and multiply your resources.
We need to feed our minds intentionally and program our subconscious through feeding on the right and pure food that brings growth until you become what you think about. The mind attracts and able to create solutions through constant learning and expansion of scope of our knowledge.
Our Season Two of Class of Investor Starts in June at an affordable amount of Kes 15,000 and registrations are going on. Visit our website to register www.goldavenueafrica.com
Find us on Facebook at :- https://www.facebook.com/GoldavenueAfrica/
Instagram: – @goldavenueafricaltd: https://www.instagram.com/goldavenueafricaltd/
Twitter:-Gold Avenue Africa Ltd : https://twitter.com/AvenueAfrica
YouTube: Gold Avenue Africa