In the journey of growing money, investing in the right relationships is very key as it becomes a big determiner of the success of this goal. One of the main reasons we take upon ourselves to grow money is to have a quality life and for us to be in an environment that enable us to grow money, we must invest in meaningful relationships and meaningful work.
We all seem to be in the same lane of life, but get different results. Life is about “Meaningful Relationships and Meaningful Work” Meaningful relationships is equivalent to meaningful works because when we are at peace we become people of value and growing money becomes automatic. Also in our day to day life in the quest to grow money, we are either laboring or are in flow which brings us to meaningful work. It said that some people find it hard to leave toxic relationships or businesses that have proved to not work because of the perceived sunken cost. They feel they have invested so much in them either in time, money or energy making it hard to let go. However, prudence dictates that we cut the losers and keep the winners. In the long run this will prove to have been the best decision one had to make. It can truly be a painful process, but it’s better for healing to take place early enough than live with regrets when it gets too late.
Some Traits of Meaningful Relationships: –
-The people you build meaningful relationships with will challenge you. Push you to do more, knowing that you can do better. They challenge you into stretching your limits.
– They will expose you to new arenas to learn and challenge you.
– They will give you a reference point or reference points.
– Meaningful relationships will hold you accountable (Helps us avoid free styling) there is a need to know where we are going; unless it’s going somewhere, it will take you nowhere.
– Meaningful relationships are painful.
-Meaningful relationships allows the peace of mind that brings about productivity and thus financial rewards; so quality of life must change.
Some Traits of Meaningful Work: –
- Your work should be complete in your mind first, put it plain and execute at the speed of clarity.
- Meaningful work involves identifying participants and the beneficiaries of the works.
- Meaningful works brings about impact that is transformative. The Rewards are inevitable.When we talk of meaningful relationships and meaningful work, we focus on three elements: Our mindset, heartset, & healthset :
Mindset: This has much to do with believing that whatever our hands find to do we can do it very well. Its knowing we can evolve through various facets of lives so long as the Why remains. The vehicle may change but the why remains the same.
- Heart set: Some people will not attain meaningful relationship even with themselves which becomes a self-sabotaging cycle. They can easily forgive other people of wrong done but themselves. That can greatly affect their work hence not attaining their financial goals. Let go of bitterness towards those who have wronged us, not to condone bad behavior but know It’s important to always travel light to allow creativity and productivity all for our own good.
- Healthset : If it drains your energy and does not improve your quality of life kill it ( Remember the principle, cut the losers keep the winners) Lets take care of our wellbeing physically because our bodies act as an instrument carrying the vision and we need the right frame of our bodies too to implement the vision.
I hope you have found value in this article